We’re an energy management company, dedicated to improving the way we use energy in our everyday life, using machine-learning analytics and the smart home. Our aim is twofold: to reduce energy waste by helping households understand their consumption, and through this, assist energy suppliers engage with their customers with real-time information and personalised communications.
Our solutions are currently used in Scandinavia, UK, and France.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our growing backend team is responsible for API development, partner integrations, analytics, and big data architecture. You will work in different languages but the main technology will be .NET. You will typically start out within one area but as you grow your competence you are encouraged to work across our entire platform using different technologies. Eliq is an agile company where the process from idea to implementation is short and you will work closely together with our talent developers and designer.
WHO YOU ARE
Firstly, you are a person that want to radically improve the way we use energy just as the rest of us at Eliq! Secondly you love to code, we value talent and knowledge over a formal education. To successfully navigate the role, you should have good knowledge of C# .NET and hopefully in some of the following; Microservices, Cassanda, RabbitMQ, Analytics, *nix administration, API integrations, API development or MS SQL Server.
As a person you take responsibility for what you do by being structured and drive your work. You stay motivated despite set-backs or difficulties since you want to achieve result. You are solution oriented and work well with complex issues, enjoy working with others and are strong in your communication skills.
We’re a young company, entering a phase of rapid growth and are looking for people who are passionate about innovation, new technology and creating high quality user experiences.
At Eliq you will be an important part of our fun, friendly and diversified team (with people from six different countries). We’re located in a nice office space in an old sugar factory near the riverside in Gothenburg.
Do you want to be a part of shaping a sustainable energy future? We look forward to your application!
Email your resumé and cover letter to jobs(at)eliq.io.
Eliq is a fast-growing Swedish tech company providing energy suppliers with software that enables their end-customers to better manage their energy consumption and access new energy services.
Currently, we serve 10+ utilities with our SaaS platform, white-label mobile apps and self-service portals, enabling hundreds of thousands of consumers to understand and manage their energy usage.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re now looking to add an experienced business developer to our team in the Nordics, to accelerate the growth on our home markets.
This is no ordinary role; to grow our presence within Scandinavia, we are looking for an amazing, dynamic B2B Business Development Manager to drive this process. The role will work closely with the company’s founders and management, reporting directly to the CEO.
You will be evolving our customer relationships and nurturing new ones as well as helping to develop and deliver short and long-term strategies to achieve budgeted revenue growth for the UK region.
• Identify and develop leads to new business
• Define customer needs to position Eliq products and services effectively in the Nordics and ensure revenue target is achieved.
• Develop presentation materials with help from the team
• Manage and help to close business opportunities through direct sales activates with help from the sales team
• Represent Eliq at relevant conferences and tradeshows and ensure proper positioning of the company’s products and services
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Highly motivated with a proven track record from enterprise software sales
• Utility sector experience is an advantage, but not required
• Experience of solution selling
• Ability to adjust quickly to a changing environment and to bring significant new ideas to this arena demonstrating flair and imagination
• Confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior management of prospective customers
• Excellent communication skills in a Scandinavian language and English (other European languages may also be of value)
• You’ll be based out of our headquarters in Göteborg, but you will need to have the ability to travel widely, primarily within Sweden and Norway, and at short notice as required to fulfil the job role.
• You’re highly ambitious and socially adept, as well as process-driven, goal oriented and have the ability to run parallel projects at the same time.
• You are probably frustrated being part of a large business with little head-room and too much office-politics!
• You have experience, ambition and talent
• You are seeking the opportunity to be able to directly engage with senior-level customers and our business hierarchy
• You relish the prospect of dealing directly with decision makers and influencers,
• You want to be able to make an impact and not have your ideas filtered through multiple layers of bureaucracy
• You are driven by a desire for personal fulfillment; you want to make a difference!
Attractive basic salary, plus results based incentive; paid holidays, pension and expenses
The position will start ASAP.
Email your cover letter and a link to your LinkedIn profile to jobs(at)eliq.io.
Closing Date 15th December 2018.
Internships or Theses
Our solution was born as a result of our principal founder’s Master’s Thesis project on the effects of energy visualisation. Naturally, we are always on the lookout for new talent and accept internships and university theses. Send us a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn profile or resumé.