Operational Status: Currently, all servers are operating normally.
- 2019-03-22: Data delays
- 2018-06-06: We did not receive data from LifeSmart devices between June 6 and June 11. This affected users with LifeSmart hardware.
- 2018-06-01: There were problems accessing data between 8am and 10am (CET)
- 2018-04-23: Data was delayed between afternoon 23 april and morning 24 april(CET)
- 2018-04-19: Data delays between 6pm and 10pm (CET).
- 2018-03-14: Data delays around noon (CET).
- 2018-01-04: An industry-wide, hardware-based security vulnerability was disclosed today. Keeping customers secure is always our top priority so while patching and reinstalling services users noticed delays in data for a couple of hours. This was repeated the day after as well.
- 2018-01-02: There was some data delays around noon (CET).
- 2017-06-23: Data delays.
- 2017-06-10: There was a delay for data in the charts.
- 2017-05-24: Loss of resolution for our LifeSmart users during the night. We are working on getting LifeSmart to implement better caching policies in the smart station.
- 2017-05-18: There was a delay for data in the charts.
- 2017-04-18: There was a problem during the night that is fixed now.. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 2017-03-01: There was a delay for data coming in for around 700 devices.
- 2017-02-19: API worked slowly for around 12 hours effecting both App and Web.
- 2016-12-04: Issue when Azure upgraded their VPN Services. Resolution was lost for most users.
- 2016-09-20: We had some issues with our service provider. Resolution was decreased for a large number of our customers.
Maintenance Information: There is currently no planned server maintenance.
More info: Server provider status